Day of Caring
Today our workplace participated in the United Way Day of Caring. Three people from our library went to Public School 80 and cleaned construction dust off all the surfaces in the classrooms. It was a very productive day and our team of 18 people got the whole building done.
I was in a productive mood after doing that and did several jobs at home after making a couple stops on the way home. I picked up pictures at the photographers, stopped at the drug store to pick up my mom's prescriptions, and stopped at her house to fill her pill boxes. When I got home I push mowed our acre of land after running to the gas station with the gas can since it was empty. I wanted to weedwack and trim the bushes and the umbrella tree but I was concerned I was getting too overheated/dehydrated so did some stuff inside. After taking a shower I made a cucumber salad, made dinner and made some muffins while straightening up the house a little. It was nice to get all this done while Elizabeth was at her Grandma's and Derrick was at work.
I was in a productive mood after doing that and did several jobs at home after making a couple stops on the way home. I picked up pictures at the photographers, stopped at the drug store to pick up my mom's prescriptions, and stopped at her house to fill her pill boxes. When I got home I push mowed our acre of land after running to the gas station with the gas can since it was empty. I wanted to weedwack and trim the bushes and the umbrella tree but I was concerned I was getting too overheated/dehydrated so did some stuff inside. After taking a shower I made a cucumber salad, made dinner and made some muffins while straightening up the house a little. It was nice to get all this done while Elizabeth was at her Grandma's and Derrick was at work.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home