A Baby Story

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Grandpa's Birthday

Tonight we went over to Elizabeth's Grandpa's house to celebrate his 60th birthday.

Elizabeth slept a lot during the day Derrick said. I think she is going through a growth spurt because she eats and sleeps a lot lately. It seemed to start over the weekend. We shall see.

Derrick tried to get an appointment today with the Trooper's station for a seat check but the woman trooper never called Derrick like she said she would. When he tried calling the station a couple times all the troopers that answered were really snotty. I got the same impression when I went the first time with the carrier seat to get it fitted. The woman trooper (who was also pregnant at the time) was very nice that helped me out but the other troopers were jerks. Oh well what can you do.

Here's Elizabeth with her Grandma:


Closeup:


Her outfit she wore:


And one to show what a cutie she is:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home