Caught!
Today when I went in to pick up Elizabeth she was happily playing on the mat with a toy and had her back to the door. I figured 'Good I'll pack her stuff up and then let her know I'm here'. No such luck...
I went into the refrigerator to get the left over milk and she must have heard the door shut and looked over to see me standing there to which she started to fuss. I quickly got the rest of her bottles and such together while telling her to 'be patient' and 'hold on'. So silly!
Tonight was Daddy's late night at school. Elizabeth took a nap after eating and pretty much slept until he got home and then we woke her up.
Last night she woke up two times during the night. Once at 1:30am (which I didn't hear but Derrick did) and then at 5:00am (which we both heard). Both times Derrick went in her room and moved her back to the center of the crib since she had her head against the bars and her arms were sticking out of the crib through the bars.
Tonight I insisted that we put the bumpers back on because I was concerned of her bumping her head hard or cutting off circulation while she slept. So we will see how she does tonight.
I went into the refrigerator to get the left over milk and she must have heard the door shut and looked over to see me standing there to which she started to fuss. I quickly got the rest of her bottles and such together while telling her to 'be patient' and 'hold on'. So silly!
Tonight was Daddy's late night at school. Elizabeth took a nap after eating and pretty much slept until he got home and then we woke her up.
Last night she woke up two times during the night. Once at 1:30am (which I didn't hear but Derrick did) and then at 5:00am (which we both heard). Both times Derrick went in her room and moved her back to the center of the crib since she had her head against the bars and her arms were sticking out of the crib through the bars.
Tonight I insisted that we put the bumpers back on because I was concerned of her bumping her head hard or cutting off circulation while she slept. So we will see how she does tonight.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home