A Baby Story

Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday Flurry

Today was a normal day at work for us and daycare for Elizabeth. I was happy to get a lot done around the office. Elizabeth seems to be feeling better too since her tooth pushed through.

We picked Elizabeth up and she had an order form in her cubby for cookie dough and pies that the daycare parent's group (kind of like a PTA group) is selling to keep the tuition cost down. Yes at 8 months old she is already selling stuff for school. We might order some chocolate chunk cookie dough and some Apple Dumplings (both sound really good to us).

Tomorrow Derrick is leaving early in the morning to go to Canada with his dad to close up the cabin. They won't be back until Tuesday night - I'm hoping they can get back earlier but I doubt it will happen. It's such a long time to be away. It's sweet of him to at least spend the night home with us and get up early to meet his dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home