A Baby Story

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Easter Warm-Up

Today we did an Easter egg hunt at home with Elizabeth. I had bought some plastic eggs from the dollar store on the way home from work yesterday and figured we could try and see what she did with it. I asked Derrick to hold her/keep her in the family room while I ran into the living room and placed them around in various obvious spots. I also had grabbed a basket from the basement so she could have a place to put them should she collect them. She surprised Daddy (and myself - although I thought she would have no problem doing it) and crawled around the room and then crawled over to put them into the basket. Once she got going she got carried away and started throwing them into the basket and they bounced out the other side. She's got a wicked arm.

Finding some eggs:




Showing Nasha her full basket (Doesn't Nasha look thrilled?):


It was such a beautiful day out that my mom and I decided to clean the front windows while Derrick did some outside yard work. Elizabeth woke up from her nap before we had time to finish so she "helped" clean the windows by handing me paper towels that she was shredding into small pieces.

We also took a walk up and down the street since it was so warm out. Elizabeth loves taking a walk in her stroller.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home