I'm here...
13 days left until my due date. My mom is predicting Elizabeth will come today. Tonight Derrick is teaching his later class (bioorganic lab) that normally runs from 6-9. He thinks he will get out of class around 7:15pm. We shall see...
Other predictions:
- My girlfriend is still predicting the 31st because it's her birthday. :D
- My other girlfriend (who has prediction type dreams and knew I was pregnant before I told her) says that she will come on the 3rd of February. She dreamt that I had the baby when she was taking off on a flight to Virginia. (But she said not to hold her to it since she hasn't predicted a baby birth yet - just pregnancy.)
- Derrick is still predicting the 4th of February I believe.
- And I still have no clue...
I am still fairly comfortable. It IS hard to get out of chairs/couches that are cushy and I don't know how the bigger pregnant women on the pregnancy board do it...
And the most used line I hear at work: 'You're still here?' or 'You're still with us?'
Other predictions:
- My girlfriend is still predicting the 31st because it's her birthday. :D
- My other girlfriend (who has prediction type dreams and knew I was pregnant before I told her) says that she will come on the 3rd of February. She dreamt that I had the baby when she was taking off on a flight to Virginia. (But she said not to hold her to it since she hasn't predicted a baby birth yet - just pregnancy.)
- Derrick is still predicting the 4th of February I believe.
- And I still have no clue...
I am still fairly comfortable. It IS hard to get out of chairs/couches that are cushy and I don't know how the bigger pregnant women on the pregnancy board do it...
And the most used line I hear at work: 'You're still here?' or 'You're still with us?'




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home