A Baby Story

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Thrilling Thursday

Countdown:
6 days until my due date
1 day until done with work


I woke up still not feeling that great so I called into work and left a voice message on my bosses number. I had an 8:45am appointment that I still went to but I came back home afterwards.

Nothing has really changed. I'm still 1 cm dilated and the baby is somewhere around the -2/-3 station. Her heartbeat was 142. I lost 2 lbs since my last appointment but I still say the extra weight last time was from wearing my boots on the scale (normally I wear slip on shoes that I pop off real quick). I had a trace of sugar in my urine this time but they weren't concerned about it. The doctor said I had a nice pelvis so she thought the delivery shouldn't be too difficult. She also told us she delivered a red head boy a couple days ago and said he was the cutest thing.

Tomorrow is my last day at work. I'm excited but also worried I will forget to do something before I go away for 4 months. I plan on going into work. I just hope I shake this cold or whatever it is...

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne Marie said...

No fair yelling at me through my blog!!! LOL!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home