Today's report
I have had a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions today (mostly tonight). Another thing is my feet have become swollen. It seems to be happening a lot the last few days and it's hard to zip up my boots.
Today my mom and I exchanged the rocker glider she got us for the baby's room and I also returned one of the three baby monitors I got. I dropped her off at my aunt's house and went home to do some laundry and straightening of the house.
Derrick is not feeling well and has been coughing a lot. I know going sledding with the kids from the church's youth group today didn't help him any and he seems to be coughing more tonight. He helped put together the rocker glider and the baby's room is now complete as far as furniture goes. I'm hoping I don't get sick again.
Derrick was laughing at me last night because I had a nesting incident. I vacuumed all the rooms on the second floor of our house and the hallway, I folded more of the baby's clothes and cleaned out the bottom drawer of the dresser so I could put away the baby blankets. I also dusted the office and the bedroom, cleaned the mirror, the counter and the toilet in the bathroom, and I straighted up my dresser that had some clothes that needed to be put away. Oh and I also stripped our bed and threw the sheets in the hamper. All I can say it was a productive night... ;)
Today my mom and I exchanged the rocker glider she got us for the baby's room and I also returned one of the three baby monitors I got. I dropped her off at my aunt's house and went home to do some laundry and straightening of the house.
Derrick is not feeling well and has been coughing a lot. I know going sledding with the kids from the church's youth group today didn't help him any and he seems to be coughing more tonight. He helped put together the rocker glider and the baby's room is now complete as far as furniture goes. I'm hoping I don't get sick again.
Derrick was laughing at me last night because I had a nesting incident. I vacuumed all the rooms on the second floor of our house and the hallway, I folded more of the baby's clothes and cleaned out the bottom drawer of the dresser so I could put away the baby blankets. I also dusted the office and the bedroom, cleaned the mirror, the counter and the toilet in the bathroom, and I straighted up my dresser that had some clothes that needed to be put away. Oh and I also stripped our bed and threw the sheets in the hamper. All I can say it was a productive night... ;)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home