Wacky Wednesday
Countdown:
7 days until my due date
2 days until done with work
I'm 39 weeks and I'm miserable today. I didn't sleep well. I figured I would stop sneezing while sleeping but was wrong. Instead I woke up around 1:00am to sneeze a couple more times and Derrick actually woke up to say he felt sorry for me again. My jaw hurts (from clenching my teeth I guess when I sneeze), my ear drums hurt, and my nose hurts from rubbing it so much. Plus I was sweating all night. I did not want to get up when the alarm went off.
Derrick asked this morning if I was impressed that he woke up in the middle of the night (as I told him he probably wouldn't when the baby came). I said 'well it was one time in many incidences so we'll see what happens in the future.' LOL
Good news is my student was back in today and her grandmother is doing ok. So I'm happy for her and happy she is back to work. Also I got to see one of my girlfriends this morning. She met me in my work's parking lot when I got to work and gave me the rest of my shower gifts and a playpen that she had used for her kids when they were little. She got me a Valentine's bib, receiving blankets, washclothes, a mirror for the car so you can see the baby when they face the rear, and a head support for the car seat. She also gave me a frame that you can put the first ultrasound picture in and a picture of yourself and it has a beautiful saying.
I ended up leaving work at 2:30pm. My forehead was hot and I was feeling lousy. Got home at 3 and I just went to bed. Derrick got home around 6:30pm and was concerned because I was hot with a 101.1 fever and had the chills. He called my cousin who is a nurse and she recommended he call my doctor's office. So he did and they just recommended bed rest, lots of fluids, and two Tylenol every four hours to break the fever. I laid in bed the whole night. I felt better around 9 but started sneezing again.
7 days until my due date
2 days until done with work
I'm 39 weeks and I'm miserable today. I didn't sleep well. I figured I would stop sneezing while sleeping but was wrong. Instead I woke up around 1:00am to sneeze a couple more times and Derrick actually woke up to say he felt sorry for me again. My jaw hurts (from clenching my teeth I guess when I sneeze), my ear drums hurt, and my nose hurts from rubbing it so much. Plus I was sweating all night. I did not want to get up when the alarm went off.
Derrick asked this morning if I was impressed that he woke up in the middle of the night (as I told him he probably wouldn't when the baby came). I said 'well it was one time in many incidences so we'll see what happens in the future.' LOL
Good news is my student was back in today and her grandmother is doing ok. So I'm happy for her and happy she is back to work. Also I got to see one of my girlfriends this morning. She met me in my work's parking lot when I got to work and gave me the rest of my shower gifts and a playpen that she had used for her kids when they were little. She got me a Valentine's bib, receiving blankets, washclothes, a mirror for the car so you can see the baby when they face the rear, and a head support for the car seat. She also gave me a frame that you can put the first ultrasound picture in and a picture of yourself and it has a beautiful saying.
I ended up leaving work at 2:30pm. My forehead was hot and I was feeling lousy. Got home at 3 and I just went to bed. Derrick got home around 6:30pm and was concerned because I was hot with a 101.1 fever and had the chills. He called my cousin who is a nurse and she recommended he call my doctor's office. So he did and they just recommended bed rest, lots of fluids, and two Tylenol every four hours to break the fever. I laid in bed the whole night. I felt better around 9 but started sneezing again.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home