A Baby Story

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Being a bum...

Derrick still wasn't feeling well this morning so we stayed home instead of going to church. We stayed in bed until 9:00 or so and then got up. While we were still laying in bed Derrick felt my belly and felt Elizabeth moving. He asked if she was kicking and I said no I think she has hiccups. Sure enough every five seconds there was a bump. :)

I think I've caught a little cold. I've been blowing my nose and have that 'going to sneeze' feeling every once in awhile. :( I hope it doesn't get worse.

We had company today too. My hair dresser and his roommate came out to the house to see the addition and to see how the baby's room turned out. He also brought Elizabeth some gifts which was sweet of him to do. He bought a Winnie the Pooh switch plate, a first year calender, and a photo album. We weren't planning on them coming out so we did a mad dash to get things tidied up in the 30 minutes they said they would be out in. Plus I had just got home from going grocery shopping and was hoping to lay down. Oh well :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home