A Baby Story

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Baby's First Cereal

Today when I got home Derrick wasn't home yet with Elizabeth. He had gone to the movies with his dad and to a restuarant afterwards. So I took the dogs out, fed them and the cat and then went out to trim the bushes and the umbrella tree that was in desperate need of a haircut.

When they got home we decided to try and feed Elizabeth cereal for the first time. It was a success! She loved it and when we were too slow getting food in her mouth she started whining.

What is this? Mmmm...


Here let me help you with the bowl...


Nevermind just give me the spoon...


I can feed myself... This is easy...


Mmm...


Can you tell she loves cameras?

Later that night I sat in the family room while she took a nap and Bella wanted some lovin'. She squeezed herself next to me in the chair.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elizabeth is so cute eating her cereal. I love the last picture!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home