Freedom Friday
Countdown:
5 days until my due date
I am done with work as of today! Woo Hoo!
I am still miserable. I hate to keep complaining. I can also say I want Elizabeth out now. Sleeping sucks and I was up and out of bed at 5:30am and downstairs watching TV in our addition. My body was aching and I couldn't lay down anymore. My belly hurts from the pressure she is putting on me from the inside and also from coughing and blowing my nose so much these last couple of days. Not a good combo. I felt my lower back popping with every step I took down the stairs this morning.
I am just so frustrated... I have had a great pregnancy and only got sick one time before now and here I have to get sick when I need my strength the most. AUGH!
I decided to go into work for at least a half day. I made it until 3:00pm. It felt weird leaving and knowing I wouldn't be back until June 6th to work (except for visits with the baby before then). I'm sure I will get phone calls with questions either from my student worker or from my boss. :D But I'm free! YEAH! LOL
5 days until my due date
I am done with work as of today! Woo Hoo!
I am still miserable. I hate to keep complaining. I can also say I want Elizabeth out now. Sleeping sucks and I was up and out of bed at 5:30am and downstairs watching TV in our addition. My body was aching and I couldn't lay down anymore. My belly hurts from the pressure she is putting on me from the inside and also from coughing and blowing my nose so much these last couple of days. Not a good combo. I felt my lower back popping with every step I took down the stairs this morning.
I am just so frustrated... I have had a great pregnancy and only got sick one time before now and here I have to get sick when I need my strength the most. AUGH!
I decided to go into work for at least a half day. I made it until 3:00pm. It felt weird leaving and knowing I wouldn't be back until June 6th to work (except for visits with the baby before then). I'm sure I will get phone calls with questions either from my student worker or from my boss. :D But I'm free! YEAH! LOL




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home