Sunny Sunday
Countdown:
3 days until my due date
What a gorgeous day it was today! Our thermometer for the outside read 72 in the sun. Not sure if it got that warm out but I definitely know (according to the news) it was above 50. I opened a window in every room upstairs for a little while just to get some fresh air into the house.
We got a lot done today. Derrick's mom and sister were coming over to see the baby's room so we did some more cleaning around the house. It's so nice to see the house looking normal... for now... LOL They came over and visited for 3 hours. It was a nice time and I was able to get some of my cinnamon bread and apple bread thawed in time before they came over so I had something to offer our guests.
Derrick got the grout finished in the tiles and the small decoration tiles on the floor seperating the addition from the kitchen. The night before he painted the kitchen walls near the addition that needed painting. He also hung the key rack back up on the wall so it's nice not having car and house keys clutter the counter when not in use. Just little odds and ends that needed to be finished were done and it made us both feel good. :)
3 days until my due date
What a gorgeous day it was today! Our thermometer for the outside read 72 in the sun. Not sure if it got that warm out but I definitely know (according to the news) it was above 50. I opened a window in every room upstairs for a little while just to get some fresh air into the house.
We got a lot done today. Derrick's mom and sister were coming over to see the baby's room so we did some more cleaning around the house. It's so nice to see the house looking normal... for now... LOL They came over and visited for 3 hours. It was a nice time and I was able to get some of my cinnamon bread and apple bread thawed in time before they came over so I had something to offer our guests.
Derrick got the grout finished in the tiles and the small decoration tiles on the floor seperating the addition from the kitchen. The night before he painted the kitchen walls near the addition that needed painting. He also hung the key rack back up on the wall so it's nice not having car and house keys clutter the counter when not in use. Just little odds and ends that needed to be finished were done and it made us both feel good. :)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home