A Baby Story

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Almost here...

Countdown:
1 day until my due date


Hard to believe there is one day left! Not that might mean anything to Elizabeth. I had several calls from people today asking if there's any signs. I even had a coworker call me which surprised me. :) It was nice to hear from her. She had said that the director had mentioned tomorrow is the Chinese new year so maybe the baby will come on time.

I did some stuff around the house today such as make cranberry sauce, made jello for Derrick's lunch or a snack for me, made dinner, paid bills, called the state troopers to see who to contact about baby seat checks... Overall a productive day.

Derrick brought home an adorable outfit/blanket set that one of his students gave him for the baby. Very sweet of her to do that. It's funny how all the students are excited for him (and not all of them are excited just because he might cancel a class when I go into labor).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home