A Baby Story

Monday, February 07, 2005

First Day

Countdown:
2 days until my due date


on maternity leave. I spent the day being a bum! LOL I got up at 7:30am, did the dishes and made Derrick's lunch for him. I watched two episodes of MacGyver on TV (YEAH!) and cleaned out the junk drawer. I also brainstormed on what meals to make to freeze for us for when the baby comes. The rest of the time was spent watching TV, talking on IM and reading boards.

I received a diaper genie from an online friend today and she also sent this adorable duckie that the baby can lay on (kinda reminds me of a bear skin rug idea). :D It was sweet of her to send it!

The dogs were a little confused today too... I think Nasha was upset not to see me go off to work this morning with Derrick. She gave me this sad look when I told her mommy's staying home for awhile. Later in the day she came running upstairs to give me kisses and was all happy. Twister didn't seem to care either way but they had a crazy play time earlier today.

I did wonder during the day how things are going on at work since today is the first day of spring term for the law students (and usually a crazy day for our department with last minute requests). But I am happy to be home instead of there - hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home