A Baby Story

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Twenty-Seven Weeks

Elizabeth is 27 weeks old today!

We have discovered that not only has she techniqually outgrown her blue bouncy chair but she is getting too big for her swing now too. I put her in it to watch Baby Einstein for a couple minutes today and she had the swing swinging faster than what I had the setting at! She was actually leaning forward and back like someone who knows how to swing. She was also grabbing onto the support bars/legs of the swing. One more thing to be put away.

She also discovered the mirror on the exersaucer and is leaning her head down to look at herself. I tried to get a picture of it yesterday but she looked up at the camera. She loves using the teething ring and hammering the spinning rattle.

She has been making new noises as well. The one sound she was making over the weekend sounded like a car shifting gears. Hard to explain. I think her Daddy has been teaching her how to make one too many car type noises.

A little late posting this (happened on 8/13/05) but here's a shot of Elizabeth's effort at moving (not sure what's up with the audio): Trying to Crawl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home