Mama's Girl
Elizabeth is funny. Today she was fine for daddy in the morning and then her Grandma Swartz came over to watch her as he did some work in the garage. Then he watched her for an hour after Grandma left and while I drove home from work. He said she was so cranky during that time. I had her the rest of the night as he was on the roof with some contractors and then back in the garage again.
He did feed her some cereal which he found to be relaxing. He said he'll have to do that when he comes home from work because he said it was relaxing for him. When he came in from working outside I handed her to him and she wanted me back which is an honor but also a pain in my back literally. She's getting so heavy!
He did feed her some cereal which he found to be relaxing. He said he'll have to do that when he comes home from work because he said it was relaxing for him. When he came in from working outside I handed her to him and she wanted me back which is an honor but also a pain in my back literally. She's getting so heavy!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home