A Baby Story

Saturday, August 27, 2005

New Events

Yesterday we decided to try giving Elizabeth a taste of the Butternut Squash we were eating for dinner. We didn't give her too much because it was sweetened for our taste.

She wasn't sure what to think at first:


She did like the next couple little samples. We were using a big spoon because she had dropped her spoon after playing drum on her high chair.

Another new thing for Elizabeth is she rolled over on her own from her back to her belly. I was having her stretch for a toy and she rolled over. She's such a big girl now!

Today I went through our storage area in our basement and got rid of a couple boxes. I'm tired of having all this stuff in the basement just sit there and so I got the energy to start hacking at it. A lot of it is dishes, china sets, stemware and such that several people in our family gave to us. Also I have textbooks in boxes from college that I went through and put on our bookshelves in the other room in our basement (for now). That area will eventually become an office when and if we have a second child and need our current office for a bedroom. Also in the storage area is my PartyLite stuff. Not sure if I will go back to selling it but I'm thinking Ebay is in the future for a lot of the stuff. Derrick worked out in the shed reorganizing it and getting the fall/winter stuff put in the area closest to the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home