Stubborn Girl
Elizabeth went to her Grandma's house today so Daddy could work on her basement some more. In the morning (before Grandma's), she and Daddy took a nap (guess Daddy was tired out too). She was a good girl for Grandma and they played a lot. When I got home they weren't back yet so I decided to experiment and cook some bass that we brought back from our fishing trip. It turned out very well I must say. Usually we deep fry the fish but I tried baking it and it was delicious. Derrick never had it baked either before and was always curious about trying it that way. I figured since we had a lot of fish why not try a new method.
Derrick went out to the back garage to clean it up from his painting excursion and I watched Elizabeth. It took me two hours to get her to take a nap. She just didn't want to sleep. I had a headache by the time she finally fell asleep. Derrick came in and we played some cards. Elizabeth woke up after only taking an hour long nap.
I was really tired out and fell asleep in the chair while I was feeding her. Derrick was nice enough to take her from me, change her and then gave her a bottle so I could go to sleep earlier.
Derrick went out to the back garage to clean it up from his painting excursion and I watched Elizabeth. It took me two hours to get her to take a nap. She just didn't want to sleep. I had a headache by the time she finally fell asleep. Derrick came in and we played some cards. Elizabeth woke up after only taking an hour long nap.
I was really tired out and fell asleep in the chair while I was feeding her. Derrick was nice enough to take her from me, change her and then gave her a bottle so I could go to sleep earlier.




1 Comments:
That was nice of D.
Post a Comment
<< Home